帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
天幣
最後登錄
2024-4-26
發表於 2024-4-5 15:43:42 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

The Cleveland Guardians ranch system is filled with gifted and intriguing potential customers,  today we're gon na speak about 5 potential customers that I haven't seen a great deal of individuals speaking about this offseason that I think could have huge periods in 2024. 1. IF Aaron Bracho: To be fairly truthful,  this season from Aaron Bracho was wild. He had not been the most effective player in the Guardians system,  but he was pretty close. Amongst gamers with 300 or more plate appearances,  Bracho had the 6th best WRC+ at 115,  and the fourth best.ISO at.196. Bracho was really extremely proclaimed when Cleveland signed him back in 2017. He was seen as the most effective player because course along with George Valera,  authorizing for $1.5 million Guardians Store,  which was higher than any person else because 2017 class,  over people like Valera,  Brayan Rocchio,  Jose Tena,  and Jhonkensy Noel. So Cleveland CLEARLY liked Bracho and were unbelievably high up on him.His initial period he looked like the individual that Cleveland had hoped,  posting a 162 WRC+ in newbie ball and after that a 141 WRC+ in a tiny sample at Low-A. With high assumptions going into 2021,  he had a dreadful season at High-A Lake Area with a reduce line of.174/.269/.299 and a 58 WRC+ in 279 plate looks. He enhanced a little bit in 2022 yet still had a rough period when duplicating High-A and striking.184/.272/.333 with a 69 WRC+. So what changed in 2023? Well,  for beginners,  he went from being a switch hitter to simply hitting left handed,  which appears to have actually given him consistency for him to be able to simply concentrate on one swing. His strikeout rate considerably enhanced,  going from 31.9% and 30.4% in 2021 and 2022,  to 22.9% in 2024. The raw power had actually constantly existed,  and he ultimately used that,  while concurrently cutting down his strikeouts,  which to me,  factors to a huge improvement in swing choices. Bracho was signed as a SS yet is mainly a 2B/1B currently,  and he truly must be a 1B/DH kind. The bat is going to need to carry him,  and it performed in 2023,  it's mosting likely to be actually interesting to see if he can keep it up in 2024. Aaron Bracho CRUSHED this 412-foot homer TOP 2|Akron 1|Altoona 1 2. SS Angel Genao: Angel Genao was just one of Cleveland's highest possible promoted prospects in the 2021 international class. He revealed why in his first 2 periods posting a WRC+ of 133 in the Dominican Summertime Organization in 2021 and a 127 WRC+ in the Arizona Complex Organization in 2022. I was extremely thrilled to watch him in Lynchburg in 2023,  yet his season was delayed as a result of a knee injury that required surgical procedure. Genao didn't always have a bad season in 2023,  but it was listed below what I anticipated from him. He reduced.263/.345/.385 with a 110 WRC+ as a 19 years of age in Single A,  okay whatsoever. Currently when you take a closer take a look at his season,  I assume it is likely that the knee injury and the recovery procedure made his total period look underwhelming. Below is Genao's OPS by month: May:.488 June:.657 July:.694 August:.817 September:.917 Now,  this could simply be a young kid identifying Solitary A pitching as the year went on,  which is completely great and would additionally be motivating. Regardless,  he had a great finish to the season and I'm extremely thrilled to see what he can do in High-A Lake County next season. #Guardians 19yr old button striking INF possibility Angel Genao attaches on a 2-run HR tonight for Lynchburg in the 1st inning vs Fredericksburg. For Genao it was his 2nd human resources of the period. He ended up (2-5 2R HUMAN RESOURCES 2RBI SB) in the contest. #ForTheLand 3. SS Rafael Ramirez Jr.: Rafael Ramirez is extremely appealing to me,  and I would certainly say that he is the very best possibility on this list. With his July birthday celebration,  Ramirez will be extremely young for each level he plays at. After a pedestrian season as a 16/17 years of age in the Dominican Summer Organization,  he really removed in the Arizona Facility League last period. Ramirez slashed.250/.453/.426 with a 133 WRC+ as a 17/18 years of age,  which is extremely excellent. While we need to take intricate organization numbers with a grain of salt,  his 26.3% BB rate suggests that he has a remarkable command of the strike area. The 28.4% K rate is a bit worrying at this level,  so that will be something to keep an eye on following season when he begins as an 18 year old in Solitary A Lynchburg. The swing is lovely and a fantastic season from him might introduce him into the leading 5-10 of the system by the end of 2024. #Guardians 17-year-old prospect Rafael Ramirez breaks the game open driving this ball right into the right-center gap!  4. 1B/OF CJ Kayfus: Child Manzardo??? The Guardians prepared Kayfus out of Miami in the third round of the 2023 MLB draft. He was among the finest players in university baseball last year,  lowering.348/.464/.581 with more strolls( 46) than strikeouts( 44 ). He's a lot like your regular Guardians player,  plus get in touch with,  plus plate self-control,  yet I believe his power is underrated. Miami 1B/OF CJ Kayfus requires even more love on 2023 Draft boards. 2022 metrics:51% Hard-Hit% (96th percentile)111.7 Max EV (96th percentile)86% Contact% (88th percentile)21.6% Chase% (77th percentile).360/.460/.525 @ Miami ~ Fringy run times  with a. 271/.429/.542 slash line,  good for a 171 WRC+,  and the swing is stunning. The Guardians are plainly high up on him,  and I think he is mosting likely to prove them right this period. 5. 1B/3B Luis Merejo Jr.: The very first and only real sleeper on this list. Who was the most effective qualified hitter in all of the Guardians minor organizations in 2014? Johnathan Rodriguez? Juan Brito? Nope,  it was Luis Merejo Jr. Currently,  once more,  we constantly need to take complex league statistics with a grain of salt,  but it's tough not to obtain delighted regarding Merejo. Listed at 6'2 and 185 pounds,  Merejo will not turn 18 up until July,  and he absolutely dominated the Dominican Summer League,  lowering.321/.441/.485 and a 147 WRC+. With capacity for a plus struck device and plus power,  I'm so thrilled to see what Merejo will do next period.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|天波工作室

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 15:37 , Processed in 0.056578 second(s), 18 queries .